PSP Top 5 Favorites

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Playstation Portable starting to see the end of life, but not completly, however it's close. Sony might let the system strive as they have for their Playstation 1 and Playstation 2. But since a new system is coming soon, might as well call the "What Is Your Top 5 Favorite Playstation Portable Games" card. KEEP PS1 ON PSP SEPERATE!

My Top 5

1. Twisted Metal: Head-On
2. Final Fantasy VII: Crysis Core
3. THUG 2 Remix
4. Burnout Legends
5. GTA: Liberty City Stories
6. God of War: Chains of Olympus

Last edited:
I only had a PSP for a short time, but I'll add my opinion.

1. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
2. Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core
3. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty Stories
4. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
5. God of War: Chains of Olympus

1.GOD OF WAR:Chains of olympias
2.GOD OF WAR:The ghost of sparta
3.NFL08
4.NBA08 blockparty edition
5.AVATAR by James Cameron

@Hybrid -x1,

Sorry, I'm not interested in Monster Hunter. Maybe if it was more realistic, more violent, and did not need to load, I'd play.

@Hybrid -x1,

Sorry, I'm not interested in Monster Hunter. Maybe if it was more realistic, more violent, and did not need to load, I'd play.

Realistic? FF Crisis Core is one of your favorite PSP games, isn't it?

Killing animals and using there body parts to build weapons that are used to kill other animals doesn't sound a bit violent?

Loading... what modern game doesn't load?

By your reasoning, you would dislike most PSP games.

@WiiAssassin,

Uhhh... you attacking me over Final Fantasy, which any player should realize by the words 'Fantasy' that some of the s*** is going to be fake. Now they call it 'Monster' Hunter, but we all now it's a f***ing dinosaur, that's another reason I don't pick up it dinosaurs bore me. If it's not all dinosaurs, then correct me. As for loading... Wii similar hardware as PS2, but a bit better. Why does that matter? THEY MAKE MONSTER HUNTER TRI OPEN F***ING WORLD LIKE GTA III - GTA SAN ANDREAS! WTF?

Monster hunter Tri is not open world. At all. And if dinosaurs are boring... well, I blame that on Call of Duty for having explosions 24/7.

Actually, I meant to put "THEY 'CAN'T' MAKE", but I'm unable to view portions of what I write. Plus, who gives a s*** about Call of Duty and 24/7 explosions? I don't care about war games.

Back