PSWii60.

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So who here owns a PSWii60 by that i mean has all three consoles.

i do :) since a few days ago lol.

anyway i would like to know what people who own all three think is the best, because they have played all three and can actually give more reliable opinions,

bcause ask any random they will say things like

"wii is childish and sad", "wii has **** graphics"
"PS3 is overpriced hunk a ****"
"xbox 360 is Unreliable and boring"

you know same old.

in my opinion.

PS3 is not over priced its just exspensive, do you people know how much it would cost to but all thats in there seperatly?

Xbox360 is unreliable, mines beggining to fail, i had a temprary red ring lol,

and my wii well as much as i hate to admit it isnt perfect, graphics are bad (dont get started on, oh graphics arent everything, or its gameplay that counts) because i totally agree, but graphics make things nicer.

anyway in ranked order heres my list of fave - worst and how much out of 10 i give them

Overall

Wii 8/10
PS3 7/10
Xbox 5/10

Games quality

wii 8/10 (some amazing, but admit we have a few great dissapointments)
PS3 6/10 (not to many, and some not to great but still good)
Xbox 8/10 (hundreds, and some great, enough to choose)

so what are your opinions.

P.S Ps3 is actually amazing. i hate to admit that aswell, because i know many of you have to, but weve all done our share of slagging it.

Also Heres a list of Peoples Gamer tags if u wanna add your just post.

Gamer Tags

David
PS3 = daviduk2000
Wii = 7544-8308-5173-1071

Last edited:
well ill tell you in acouple of month, right now i own a wii60, but ill be getting a pswii60 soon, just to play metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriots

Lol, i dunno, there was a thread about whether or not Elite fixes that problem , but i never went into it, look it up.

JAKE196 said:
hey, have they released the 360 model that doesn't break yet?
I don't think there will ever be a console that will be accident-free, there will always be problems with a console regardless of company. However, I think the 360 Elite fixed most of the problems from the standard 360.

well i have

PS3
Wii
Xbox360
Ps2
Gamecube
Xbox
PS1
N64
Snes

Gameboy
Gameboy colour
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite

PSP

3 PC's
2 Laptops

and like 100 mobile phones.

and im not even rich lol

I own a 360 and Wii and my bro owns the PS3 so I guess it sorta counts. In all though I would say my favourite is 360 then PS3 and then Wii. That doesn't mean I don't hate the Wii I just like the 360 and PS3 better.

My 360 well it's at Microsoft because i got the RROD!! Games are fun though, really fun.

PS3 I agree it's not overpriced. Not much for games. Resistance is good though. Online is good. Home will probably be alot of fun.

And my Wii. Well i was the unlucky 1 out of like a million that got a broken Wii. But at least I was to get a new one from Nintendo alot easier than getting my 360 fixed. I just haven't seem to be playing it much. Most games just aren't that appealing to me. Wii is not for the core gamer. and online is a joke.

yeah wiis online is a real crappy joke, and you hear people say its good, lol have they ever tried proper online?

but it will get better with medal of honour heroes 2, and more to come, but if they never bring a headset it will NEVER surpass ps3-360

daviduk200 said:
well i have

PS3
Wii
Xbox360
Ps2
Gamecube
Xbox
PS1
N64
Snes

Gameboy
Gameboy colour
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite

PSP

3 PC's
2 Laptops

and like 100 mobile phones.

and im not even rich lol
As I stated...richie

daviduk200 said:
you know same old.

in my opinion.

PS3 is not over priced its just exspensive, do you people know how much it would cost to but all thats in there seperatly?

Xbox360 is unreliable, mines beggining to fail, i had a temprary red ring lol,

and my wii well as much as i hate to admit it isnt perfect, graphics are bad (dont get started on, oh graphics arent everything, or its gameplay that counts) because i totally agree, but graphics make things nicer.

anyway in ranked order heres my list of fave - worst and how much out of 10 i give them

Overall

Wii 8/10
PS3 7/10
Xbox 5/10

Games quality

wii 8/10 (some amazing, but admit we have a few great dissapointments)
PS3 6/10 (not to many, and some not to great but still good)
Xbox 8/10 (hundreds, and some great, enough to choose)

Well I've been a proud owner of the PSWii60 for a week now. And on the whole agree with what your saying.

The PS3 is an amazing piece of technology and worth ever penny, but as a gaming console its very poor. But this will improve once there's a steady flow of Exlcusive games.

The 360 is made for gamers. This does have something to do with the hundredsof games out. But it has the best online experience it might be a bit laggy, but when you get to play anyone online and not being locked to a certain region.

Now the Wii to me is a brillant pick up and play console. I've had everyone in the family playing it. This is due to people being able to see the action required to play a certain game.

the Rating

Playability
Xbox360 8/10 (online play gives it the edge)
Wii 7/10
PS3 3/10 (lack of game and online play)

Overall
Ps3 9/10 (has so much potenial)
Wii 7/10 (so addictive)
Xbox360 5/10 ( Never on when its time might be up)

I cant afford any next-gen systems so that kinda leaves us gamers "whos families cant buy them much games" in the dust which is so ****ing messed up. I dont even play online on my DS that much im mostly playing consoles. I just got a free xbox with 9 games (3 missing that he owns me) and a wireless controller for trading him a ds game. btw its an xbox 1 and I wish i could get halo1 or 2, Midnight Club 3: Dub Remix and many other games but seeing as though my family cant buy me games and I havent gotten a single game since November 12, 2006 im just playing the few gamecube games I have along with my ds and xbox. I wish the wii was at least $110-130 because at this point that all my dad could pay for it. and dont say buy it used on ebay or something because im not buying some wii online not knowing if it doesnt work. My dad only buy's game consoles new for fear of that because I bought a ds lite used and broke down in about 3 hours for no reason. game stop had to give me a new one because my dad reasoned with them.

Last edited:
Back