pure CRAP

LLBChamp

tha champ of vg's
Dec 11, 2006
phoenix
Wii Online Code
2225-1835-1232-9988
HEY dont know if there is already a tread on this lame ****. look at this disappointment http://wii.ign.com/articles/799/799869p1.html sure mabe 1 looks interesting enough for cheap but take a good look, lots of them have the same interface. and hopefully you arent crazy enough to buy these:crazy:

You know what..that looks funnyxDD Billy the wizard..that is such a crappy a$$ low graphic rip off from Harry Potter xDDDDD

I'd buy that off-road racing game for about a 10 spot...bout it. Ninjabread Man looks horrible, like all the rest.

there all cheaply made games they said it them selves im nt sure any of them are any good renting status mabe

1) This thread was done like a month ago if not longer. Thus this is not news.

2) Ninjabread man is a P.I.M.P

IGN said:
Wii owners can look forward to:

Look forward to? I don't think many people are looking forward to any of these games. Now we know the Wii is not known for owning a great graphics card, but those graphics are a sad excuse.

FR. said:
Look forward to? I don't think many people are looking forward to any of these games. Now we know the Wii is not known for owning a great graphics card, but those graphics are a sad excuse.

IGN was being sarcastic. Glad you picked up on that.

As you can see, each game looks pathetic and I wonder if any creativity was used at all. This company needs to get their act together, and fast. Just for some fun, I'll use smilies to describe each game:

Ninjabread Man - Even ninja have a sweet tooth. Players must use their delicious martial art skills to defend Candy Land from an army of cavity-causing desserts. Really.

:lol: & :shocked:

Billy the Wizard - In no way inspired by Harry Potter, Billy the Wizard races in the Broomstick Grand Prix and casts spells to fend off dragons above The Wizard's Castle.

:rolleyes:

Anubis II - Set in ancient Egypt, players control Anubis, the Guardian of the Underworld, in his quest to lift the Curse of the Pharaohs. Your journey will take you through tombs and catacombs in search of the Golden Pyramids of Power. The Nunchuk controls Anubis while the Wiimote swings the Sceptre of Ra and throws Kanopic Bombs.

:yikes:

Myth Makers Super Kart GP - A kart racing game that uses the Wiimote in the "driving position," like a steering wheel. Up to four players can race in Cup Challenges and time trials to unlock vehicles, levels, and special powers.

:nonod:

Rock 'N' Roll Adventures: Elviz - Play as Elviz in this musical platformer over drum kits, records, piano keys, and amplifiers. Swing the Wiimote to attack and enter targeting mode to point and shoot instruments gone haywire.

:lol: & :nonod:

They all looks horrible. the only one that MIGHT be worth £10 is the off road extreme thing. even thats not very good.

I knew there was gonna be cheap games like this sooner or later. If I see anyone with those games in their signature I think ill just throw my computer out the window

Back