Purpose of 3 round shots in automatics

FG21

Agent Cokíí
Feb 13, 2011
San Juan, P.R.
Wii Online Code
2141-2206-5969-5330
I mean, whats the purpose? Sometimes I find myself losing a duel because of that. "shoot! shoot! wtf? shoot!" Grrrrrr.

You're better off sticking with full auto.
That said, I found the 3 round burst to be useful in the 1p campaign, as you can often kill your target with one click.

Yes, I know, but I don't use the setting on purpose, well, at least in Multiplayer.

Like 2 days after my girlfriend bought me the game, I changed the control settings so the left D-Pad is the melee action and the nunchuck (shake) for the "alternate weapon setting".

I did that beacuse by then, I was losing the melee battles in an ugly form. I was the Glass Joe of the Goldeneye Multiplayer.

Now is another story. But sometimes, in hardcore action, I accidentally "shake" the nunchuck and changed the weapong setting. This terrible action, ends in anger on my part (almost throwing the freacking nunchuck to the gound), when I have a secure kill and I ended being killed :biggrin5:

The three round burst is alright if you like to look down the sights and use your assault rifle as a precision weapon. But yeah...hip-firing you definitely want full-auto!

The three round burst is alright if you like to look down the sights and use your assault rifle as a precision weapon. But yeah...hip-firing you definitely want full-auto!

Nah, even at ADS I want full-auto in Multiplayer. There're people running around with Bio and Reactive Armor.

Once you get in to the higher guns the burst is helpful due to the rate of fire. Burst is helpful with the strata and masterton especially.

Back