Push me over the edge please. :)

Taheen

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
North Dallas
I've been thinking about picking up a DS Lite for a little while now, it'd be perfect for those lunch breaks at work where I just don't feel like driving home, or for those times I get to class early.

I need a nudge though, I'm one of those people that likes that one last minute push to buy something. Help? Has the DS been a wonderful tool/toy for you?

Yeah!

At Break in College we sit and usually we don't talk
A couple of people brought in their Ds's and it's turned into a heaven!

Your title is misleading, i thought you wanted to kill yourself but couldnt bring your self up to it, so you were begging people to push you off the edge so your back would snap and all your bones in your body would break etc etc etc.
But you should get a DS Lite, they are just awesome! I sold my DS phat for 40 quid because i was desperate for a wii game but now i regret it, im gettting a DS Lite soon anyway (hopefully)

get a DS lite man .. its fun :devil:

GET A DS LITE NOW!!!

Seriously, it sounds perfect for you: For the few minutes before class, there are good quick pick-up games (like a race in Mario Kart DS or Diddy Kong Racing, quick Meteos game, brain teasing with Big Brain Academy, etc.). For those longer periods, its got more in depth games too (like FFIII, Castlevania DS, New Super Mario Bros., etc.).

If you're still reading this, you are taking too long to decide, go to EB/Wal-Mart/Circuit City NOW!!

Get it, its the besthand held ever IMO....Kirby Squek Squad, Mario Kart, NSMB, Pokémon, Tetris, Club House games, Advance Wars...and LoZ coming soon!

Thanks guys! Just got home from Target, about to open her up now and take a look. Picked up the Polar White, along with the New Super Mario Bros. (gamefly will bring the rest.) :)

Taheen said:
Thanks guys! Just got home from Target, about to open her up now and take a look. Picked up the Polar White, along with the New Super Mario Bros. (gamefly will bring the rest.) :)

Awesome, hope you enjoy it :cornut:

Played two levels. All I could think of when I put it down was "What a badass little thing."

No regrets. :) I love that you can just close it mid-game and reopen it to resume later.

Is there anything bad about doing that? Will it kill the battery or anything?

No, thats completly fine, if anything it will save battery by doing that

^ YEP! lee_jarratt is right it saves battery power i left mine on for a week closed [oops] and the batteries did not die! lol i forgot it was on but my mom was pissed off at me for leaving it on p.s thats the first time i said a bad word on wii chat

yeahh its GREAT for skool i sit in class and play kirby or play mario with a friend and picto chat with all the people who have one in class pass answers to questions n stuff its great man BUY IT NOW

Back