Puzzle Quest

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Anyone buy this game off of the XBLA? I just played the demo from never playing it before and it seems really awesome. It seems a like a pint-sized RPG that will always be there when I feel I have "nothing to play". At first I also thought the puzzle for fighting was a little duller than traditional FF style and what not, but then realized all those battle systems are just select a move and watch a pretty animation... so using a puzzle board actually adds more strategy and thought. Hmm, I will be buying it tomorrow.

What do you guys think of it? --anyone who has played the demo, bought it, or bought a handheld version.

Yes, I have the DS version and it is very entertaining. You can keep playing it for hours because of its unique puzzle-based battle system.

My fiance really got into this ,and it was just the demo ,and then i tried it doubting i would like it ,and really enjoyed it.

Maximo said:
My fiance really got into this ,and it was just the demo ,and then i tried it doubting i would like it ,and really enjoyed it.

Sorry I just have a bee in my bonnet about this...

after a ',' there is a space, not before.

I have heard good things about this, I make catch up on some videos tomorrow.

i played the demo cause my friend is like in love with the game. idk its pretty much a majorly more advanced version of bejeweled. and im not really into puzzle type games other than tetris so i probably wont be buying this one.

Every time I go to my friends list, you're playing this, Conscriptt.
Just downloaded the free trial.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Every time I go to my friends list, you're playing this, Conscriptt.
Just downloaded the free trial.
oh **** yes. my friend and i have been playing in via private chat together for the past 2 days. weve both put in like 20 hours so far. :sick:
we also have pvp characters that can only battle each other. so, he created a new character and i did then we did a online versus at lvl 1, then we just keep battling whenever, leveling up on one another and the rule is you arent allowed to fight anything else online or on single player, just each other, and boy is it fun + competitive.

Back