QI - Quite Interesting

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
'Have you ever wondered what you should be doing with your life? What it's all about? We have too. And that's why QI exists - to satisfy our curiosity about... well, everything.'

QI is a British quiz show hosted by Stephen Fry and stars a guest panel of Britain's best comedians every week for those of you who don't know :D

QI has broadcast four complete series on BBC2, is currently researching its fifth (all things 'E'), and is rapidly rising to be the top comedy slot on television.

stephen_fry.jpg

Stephen John Fry is a British comedian, writer, actor, novelist, filmmaker and television personality. The former comedy collaborator of Hugh Laurie, his renowned intellect has most recently led to the success of television panel game QI, of which he is host.

So yes, what be the point of this thread you might be asking, well the first reason is to one.. brag about the fact I'm going to be in the audience to watch it being filmed next week :D And two to ask who watches/likes this program aaaand to just generally discuss the program :)

For the people who wanna know more about it here's the website - Linkage

And also here's a clip from it :)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07uJWBMEF0[/MEDIA]

Qi.4-RX5.006.JPG

Last edited:
Woooo I love QI <3

Your soooooo luck getting to go see it :(

Cool
I'd like to go watch it. We have to go watch Trisha or some crap for media to see multi camera systems. I'd much rather watch something like this :) seems cool

Woah!

I take Media, I'm gonna get my lecturer to take us somewhere like that!

My sister had the tickets for free!

She signed up to some website ages ago to get tickets to shows n stuff, and she had the e-mail like yesterday to say she got two tickets to go see it lol!

Plus we get the afternoon in London :D

surfinrach90 said:
I'll have a 'I <3 wiichat' banner :p
you should do what they do pn tv, grab a gun and take everyone hostage, thattl get you noticed

Lol yeah, I saw that one, Phil Jupitus was making fun of Stephen Fry?

Its a bit like a more inteligent Never mind the buzzcocks without the music

Back