Quake 3 (cough) Quake Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiihead
Dec 5, 2006
Kingston, Ontario Canada.
Wii Online Code
8977-0087-6875-3601
Anyone remember how extremely AWSOME the Dreamcast quake 3 port was? I played it online all the time on my DC....

Anyways, It's crossed my mind a few times that it would probably be relatively simple to port Quake 3 to the Wii with online play. I know its quake 3 and its old now but its fast paced and still mad fun. Once homebrew gets going I wouldn't mind being on the quake 3 port team! wo0t!

P.S. Don't forget id software released the source code ;)

Maybe not an actual port but a similar type of Quake would be nice. Of course with the online play as well.

*enf*jediNINJA

I thik it would be sweet if they made quake 3 arena for wii, and than have mods like Rocket Arena 3 be expansions for maps like Overkill, and than QuakeLive be another expansion with new maps like Quarantine for expample.. just a sweet idea i just had now..wonder if id software will pick up on it anytime soon..
:burgerking:
offtopic-- I cant wqait for the game "RAGE" to come out..unless its already out and im oblivious..

Another three year old thread bumped up by some noob

its an idea that is relevant to the 'NOW' .. they would make so much money if they sold each titled seperate.. and a combo pack. like diablo chest did.. but yea.. way to state the obvious DPrinny..sounds like ur more noobish..

its an idea that is relevant to the 'NOW' .. they would make so much money if they sold each titled seperate.. and a combo pack. like diablo chest did.. but yea.. way to state the obvious DPrinny..sounds like ur more noobish..

Your talking to ghosts (and me)

Look at the date of the date before you bumped up this thread
12-18-2006 05:05 AM
Nearly three years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back