QUE: Wii Graphics vs XBOX (org)

The_One

Living Legend
Dec 24, 2006
British Columbia
I enjoy playing video games, after selling my PS2 & Xbox recently I have enough for a Wii. Well I cant find one right now so im doing the next best thing, playing the holy grail of consoles, the Dreamcast:aureola: .
Anyways, I was wondering, because I enjoy great graphics, and especially innovative gameplay, I am a bit worried about these Wii graphics.... Are they better then the original Xbox, say something like Halo 2? If it is true, well thats good enough for me...just wanted some opinions to make my hopes for the Wii a bit higher..rep plz..
THX:ciappa:

ill probably get raped for this, lol, but its the TRUTH!

But there not as good as halo 2. I hate halo man. so so so so verry much, (so im not saying this cuz i love the game) but you could play halo in 480p and it looked good.

The Wii Sports, in 480p, you can't make out the damn bowling pins! the lines are gagged. its terrible. but its CLEAR! lol

i love my wii, and noticed games NOT MADE by nintendo, look better in the 480p settings, excite truck by nintendo isn't bad.

The games are much clearer.

I just hope in the future, games comming out the graphics guys take more time in making things look better.

Other then that its a fun system man.
i got a 360, and i ahven't touch it since i got a Wii.

NOW if you play your Wii with the composite cables you get with it, the lines will look straigh, and look great.

Ciao

who cares about graphics,their good enough, want graphics go buy a top of the line video card for your comp and start PC Gaming.

The graphics are fine, yes they are not close to that of the 360 or ps3 but they are still quite good.

the wii is 10% to 25% better than the xbox or ps2...thats wat i heard...and just give it time...launch game graphics are always like poo....and look at black it came out a while after the xbox did and its bomb...and considering the wii is 10% to 25% better...the graphics will be better than black....so im not worried.

the wii graphics are great. what people dont realize is that when they say wii graphics suck, they are comparing it to a 360 or ps3. wii graphics in general are good. My friend down the street with a 360 was actually really surprised with red steel graphics and said he almost couldn't tell the difference between 360 and wii.

A picture worth a thousand words.
Here Red Steel graphics....

It is actually in the gameplay. (Not a cut scene)
Not bad at all!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
in fact its one of the pics that were involved in those "first revolution in game screens" ordeal. The crosshair is totally different than that in the real game.

Back