Question about Call of Duty: World at War

LightUp33

: Fixation
Apr 12, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
7969-0177-6024-3216
I haven't bought it yet, and I don't know if I should because of somethings I've seen around the forums. I tried googling it, but on wikipedia it doesn't really explain about the wii version. So, I was hoping to get some personal experience. Also, I'm not sure if this is suppose to be on this forum spot, lol. So, if it's not, tell me where it's suppose to be and I'll move it.

Questions:
1. Is it good all together?
2. Is the online option there on wii?
3. Is the Nazi Zombie mode on wii?
4. If not (#3), I saw on the forums somewhere, someone said that it'll be coming later this year. Is it?
5. Is it actually worth the money?

Thank you :]:)

I haven't bought it yet, and I don't know if I should because of somethings I've seen around the forums. I tried googling it, but on wikipedia it doesn't really explain about the wii version. So, I was hoping to get some personal experience. Also, I'm not sure if this is suppose to be on this forum spot, lol. So, if it's not, tell me where it's suppose to be and I'll move it.

Questions:
1. Is it good all together? I'd say so. The controls are good for its genre, the graphics are OK, and the game offers a lot of content (if you have online). Story is decent, too. Overall I'd give it a 8.8/10
2. Is the online option there on wii? Yes, along with customizable classes too. :)
3. Is the Nazi Zombie mode on wii? Unfortunately, no.
4. If not (#3), I saw on the forums somewhere, someone said that it'll be coming later this year. Is it? Not sure, but I doubt it.
5. Is it actually worth the money? Yes, 100%. The online is the best on the Wii for a shooter so far.

Thank you :]:)

Read above. Hope I helped.

Back