Question about fishing

Scuba Kid

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6069-2332-3129-0150
So I'm all set to go into the water temple, but before i ventured in, I wanted to try out fishing.
But the woman who runs the boat rental thingy says her shop is closed....do I hafta beat the water temple before I can fish?

You don't go to the boat rental place. xD There is a door in that same area that leads to the fishing hole.

Oh. lol
Well i saw screenshots of fishing off a boat... is that like something you can do when the boating place opens (when does it open?) or like some part of the fishing hole?

Sorry for my ignorance. lol :sick:

you go into the little hut inside the fishing hole and for 20 rupees you get a boat and fishing pole with 3 lures and you can fish as long as you want

and also

also if you play that litle marble game (sorry forgot name) and beat it u get a frog to fish and i guess there is a way to fish the hylian louch somehow anyone know where its at or how to fish it there is a part where u can look at the fishermen all the way to the left reconize him neone? he is from ocarina of time lol anyways he has fish and underneath pic is a hint how to get that fish anyone help please?

How are is this into the game? I just finished the first real dungeon and wanted to try out the fishing in a place other than the first town.

Yeah, I already beat the Rollgoal levels and got the frog lure. It seems to be good for bass, but i still can't beat my record at 20 inches....

and yeah, how do you catch the loach? I was wondering about this.

Back