Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question about new WiiMotes

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by Helltech, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Helltech

Helltech WiiChat Member

So, I couldn't find this anywhere, maybe I didn't know where to look so I figured I would ask.

I'm going to get two new wiimotes, and I obviously want the ones with wiimotion plus built in.

My question is, will those fit in our normal charging stations for the wiimotes we already have? Becuase I can't find any charging stations for wiimote plus controllers.

Next, does anyone know if the new Tron wiimotes have Wiimotion plus built in? If so I'm going to get those instead of black ones.

2. lazy jack

lazy jack Loading.....

Wii Friend Code: 5764-3657-1520-1551
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    If you get the wiimotes with the mtion plus built in I don't know if there are any charging stations but, if you get them sepratatley the you can just take them off to charge.

3. Helltech

Helltech WiiChat Member

Oh no, I know that I've had wiimotion plus for quite some time. However I need some new wiimotes so I might as well get the ones with wiimotion plus built in so I don't have to deal with it anymore....

4. prinplup

prinplup a webmaster

Wii Friend Code: 2311-1123-4321-0974
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    i dont think that will matter, since you still just put in the rechargable battery to charge your remote. so i'm almost certain they'll charge fine.

5. Helltech

Helltech WiiChat Member

Thanks, well becuase of the fact wiimotion plus is built in I wasn't sure if the area wear the batteries are placed in the wiimote itself was changed slightly.