Question About Nintendo Service

Pikachu256

KryKidd
Jun 21, 2007
Avondale, Arizona
Hey guys, I was planning to send my Nintendo Wii to Nintendo for repairs this weekend, can anyone answer these questions please?

1) How long on average will it take to get my console back?
2) Do I have to mail the receipt?
3) Do I have to pay for shipping and handling (Aka Mailing) ?
4) Do I have to mail everything (Wii sports, Wiimote, Nun chuck) ?
5) What if you don't have you receipt?

Just a few questions before I call customer service this friday =/

I lost my receipt (I think) but I have just registered my Wii for another 90 day warranty do I need to send my receipt in?

Edit: Btw Wii misplaced Pixel is the problem

Last edited:
I had to send my console in for repairs because the memory card slot was broken, heres what you have to do:

1)Tell the the Problem
2)They will ask for your wii number, (on the bottom of your wii console)
3)Ask you when you bought it.
4)They will send you out a pre-paid postage stamo that you put on your box while you ship your console.
5)You should recieve it back to your house after roughly 1 week of shipment. (can vary on location)

Plus here are some tips:
-pack your wii with LOTS of cushioning because you dont know how much it gets banged up,
-If your Wii does break during shipment it IS insured, you will get all your money back or a new console.
-If they give you a new Wii you will keep all your virutal console gmes and downloads.
-REMEMBER TO TAKE OUT YOUR SD CARD ANDGAME DISK!!!
-Give the customer service person time to speak.
-Write down any questions prior to talking to the customer service in case you forget.

Hope this helps:smilewinkgrin:

=] Just called Customer Service this morning but I forgot to ask when will the Wii Prepaid card get to my house and how long does it take to repair and return the Wii to my house =o

Hopefully I get a New Nintendo Wii =] Pixel problem so I think I will get a New one =]

I had a problem at launch with installing a bad update and had to send my system back. At the time i gave them my credit card info and they sent me a new system in the mail with pre-paid postage to send my system that was corrupt from the update back to them. This made it so that there was no downtime and everything went smooth. They only asked for the system serial number and where i had purchased it from.

Customer service is great. I called them regarding systems we have at work because one came with a bad copy of wii sports. With no questions asked they sent out a new copy free of charge. When i received the new copy it was extremely scratched in one area so they apologized for it happening and with no questions asked again they will overnight another copy of it free of charge.

Back