Question about Older Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTheAsian

total n00b
Jan 6, 2007
U.S. of A
Hey, I was wondering if, in order to play N64 games like Goldeneye, do you have to pay for them in the Virtual Console even if you already have them? Or could you enter the serial number of the game that you already have? It would kinda seem stupid if they made you re-purchase a game that you already physically own.

Well, Nintendo can be pretty stupid.

In other words, no, you can't do that. Still, Ninty are still just getting their feet, so such a system may be implemented in future.

We can dream.

That'd be a good idea, but I'm sure Nintendo would want to rob their customers in getting the extra money.

MikeTheAsian said:
Hey, I was wondering if, in order to play N64 games like Goldeneye, do you have to pay for them in the Virtual Console even if you already have them? Or could you enter the serial number of the game that you already have? It would kinda seem stupid if they made you re-purchase a game that you already physically own.
Mike, you are new and bound to make mistakes, so it's not a big deal.
But in the future please use the search function. This topic has already been discussed. and the answer to you question is no. You cannot enter a serial to get said game (as of yet). You must purchase Wii Points.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back