Question about selling used game ??

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I want to sell some stuff on ebay but before I put up my auction i would like to know
how much do you think i can get for this:

1 RE0
1 REmake
1 RE2 (Gc)
1 RE3 (Gc)
1 RE: CV X (GC)
1 wavebird
1 memory card 256 (nintendo)

i was thinking about something between 75$ and 125$ depends on how the auction goes...what do you think !?!

i play those game way to mutch and i dont think i will ever play another gc game on my wii...so i want to get rid of that stuff...

First i was thinking about selling them to ebgames but i think i can make more money on ebay.

thanks.

PS: i need advice...i dont want to sell my stuff here so dont flame me!!!

Wii-licious said:
I want to sell some stuff on ebay but before I put up my auction i would like to know
how much do you think i can get for this:

1 RE0
1 REmake
1 RE2 (Gc)
1 RE3 (Gc)
1 RE: CV X (GC)
1 wavebird
1 memory card 256 (nintendo)

i was thinking about something between 75$ and 125$ depends on how the auction goes...what do you think !?!

i play those game way to mutch and i dont think i will ever play another gc game on my wii...so i want to get rid of that stuff...

First i was thinking about selling them to ebgames but i think i can make more money on ebay.

thanks.

PS: i need advice...i dont want to sell my stuff here so dont flame me!!!

Not much due that those games are very old
And for the hardware not much neither.

Start an auction in 0.99 to invite people to bid.

Just search for the games on ebay and that will give you a better idea for how much they are going for ,

I know in the uk REremake goes for less than $7 or $8 usually .
RE 0 usually fetches around $12ish . RE3 sells well over here too at about the same as RE0 maybe a tad more

You'll make the most if you sell everything seperately. Rarely will anyone want all of that stuff. The RE games well quite well, especially 2 & 3 (they sell for $30-40 used at Gamestop).

You could probably get around $30 for each of the RE ports and probably $15 or so each for REmake and RE0.

I'm not sure about the Wavebird or the memory card. I'd personally just keep them as they're useful to play GC and VC games.

Back