question about teleporting

wolfsocr20

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
i'm still kinda new to strikers and i play with walaugi and usually have a dry bones and boo on my team and i had a question about teleporting. sometimes i do it and i go a good deal of distance right into the goal to score and then i will try it the next time and i go absolutely no distance and get taken out be the goalie. does anyone know how to explain this to me?

The more charged up your ball is the farther you teleport.

ok i got ya. thanks guys. everyone is always so helpful on this forums

dude yous toad or diddy to jump over golie but you have to time it right and youll jump right over him and you can run into the goal:wink:

cowzuvdoom said:
dude yous toad or diddy to jump over golie but you have to time it right and youll jump right over him and you can run into the goal:wink:
With Diddy it's all about timing but it's way too easy with Toad.

With Toad, instead of jumping OVER the goalie, its more effective to jump at the goalie, pass in mid-air to someone else and they will score into an open goal.

Now I know the charge of the ball affects Dry Bones', Waluigi's, and Daisy's teleport, but does it affect other dekes as well? For instance; Toad's jump, Diddy's jump, Shy Guy/Mario/Luigi/Yoshi's sidestep? I've also noticed it doesn't seem to affect Boo's teleport, unless it just affects it a lot less and I haven't really noticed, but with Daisy, Waluigi, and DB it makes a very obvious difference.

Testing it, charge does change up Boo's deke ever so slightly, even if it's just in that the ball is released faster. Anyone else know anything about it?

Wiily Good said:
With Toad, instead of jumping OVER the goalie, its more effective to jump at the goalie, pass in mid-air to someone else and they will score into an open goal.
There's no difference with Diddy and Toad on that trick.

Croswenthy said:
Testing it, charge does change up Boo's deke ever so slightly, even if it's just in that the ball is released faster. Anyone else know anything about it?
All dekes that get benefit from white balls has one thing in common: they turn the ball back to normal state. So no, Boo's deke does not change if you charge the ball.

unska said:
All dekes that get benefit from white balls has one thing in common: they turn the ball back to normal state. So no, Boo's deke does not change if you charge the ball.

Boo's deke and Toad's deke do not take the charge of the ball away. The ball remains white.

Croswenthy said:
Boo's deke and Toad's deke do not take the charge of the ball away. The ball remains white.
Is it cool to quote me and say the same thing as I said?

Back