Question about the Classic Controller

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Sorry if this has ever been discussed anywhere else, but I've been curious about it since launch day and I've never seen it discussed anywhere...
What's with that button in the middle of the top of the classic controller? It looks like it's supposed to allow something to attach to the back of the controller. Has Ninty mentioned ANYTHING about this?? Off the top of my head right now I'm thinking maybe there's gonna be something that attaches the Wii Remote right to the back of the controller for some reason but I'd have to go look at the remote against the controller to see if it's awkward at all.

Yes it's for future Wii games, not Gamecube or VC, but Wii games..yes yes, you see it's not only going to be used for those but for Wii games too, like Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

IVE BEEN WONDERING THIS SINCE DAY 1

i actually posted it several times, but no one ever responded to it...

nintendo's got something up their sleeve

Well just cuz Nintendo's got something up their sleeve doesn't mean we'll ever see it. Look at the bottom of your SNES and N64 systems ;) Both of those were supposed to have additional drives to attach to the system. N64 actually did and I think it was released in Japan (check Wikipedia, I'm lazy right now, sorry) The GameCube had the same port but used it for the GBA Player adapter.
Hopefully we see, though. I get curious when they put stuff there. Obviously they do have SOMETHING planned but I hate how often they abandon there clever gadgets.

It's probably just added to leave it open for new ideas... nothing specific but if some new technology is available to them they can add it. (Another Graphics card in Crossfire for the Wii would be nice or maybe a beetter CPU)

Back