Question about Twlight Princess Ending.

PauliePockets

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2007
Wii Online Code
3157-7210-7226-4926
This is for people who beaten the game already, because I have a question about the ending...

So when you finally beat Ganondorf, I noticed the cut scene the triforce on his hand disapears, did he lose that part of the triforce he always had throughout the zelda series finally? or is that just a sign that hes dead, still holds the triforce of power, and can possibly return for the bazillionth time?

and does anyone know that place like at the very end when it says THE END and it shows like the big triforce statue with the three goddesses laying around it? i never saw it before unless it was way back in the begining?

as for the ending, i think the triforce of power just faded because he died and he still can come back for the billionth time. :) but it is really left up for interpretation by the player

and that triforce at the very end was shown in the cut scene when you see zant invading hyrule castle with his minions and when he captures zelda.

ohh wow.

i forgot about that cutscene, i like think about like when i was in the begining of the game and i was like "wow look at link now" haha

Back