1246-7595-2837-0054
I saw on a site that you could order

Sonic and the Secret of the Rings
£44.00 Delivery within 3 weeks

Super Mario Galaxy
£44.00 Delivery within 4 weeks

Super Smash Bros Brawl
£44.00 Delivery within 3 weeks

I thought these aren't going to be released until march or later ???

No fake, No Scam, Possible typo but i phoned them and that what they have on their computers also, and it doesnt show anything about a pre-order i was told.

I may order them and see what happens.

Just ordered them and this is what i got after...

1 Super Smash Bros Brawl
Expected delivery by ...
Thursday 8 February £44.00

1 Super Mario Galaxy
Expected delivery by ...
Monday 12 February £44.00

1 Sonic and the Secret of the Rings
Expected delivery by ...
Thursday 8 February £44.00

The site is www.lxdirect.com btw I also applied a 10% discount to my order aswell so got them even less than the price shown

Wow you wont get those games lol.... im sorry but u must be pretty stupid to waste your money like that, better pray for a refund... none of those will be out by those dates...

Well firstly - this appears to be the same sort of place like Littlewoods, and by the looks of things is pretty much a break off of Littlewoods. I oredered items from littlewoods that had an expected delivery of 2 weeks, when suddenly it changed on the day they were due to arrive. The bets are they haven't put the right info in for pre-order.

...Besides I searched for those items, and couldn't find them! Don't get your hopes up will you? :frown2:

3mpathy said:
Wow you wont get those games lol.... im sorry but u must be pretty stupid to waste your money like that, better pray for a refund... none of those will be out by those dates...

I'm guessing he set up an account with them, so he won't have to pay until he actually receives them. They aren't allowed to make money before dispatching anyway, so he should be fine.

Okay I lied... I found Mario Galaxy, but I'm 100% certain they've got things wrong! There's no way thos items can be dispatched in 4 weeks.

www.littlewoods-online.com says the same thing.

I dont expect anything from them on those dates. I do have an account with them so WHEN the date changes i will simply ring up and cancel.

I just want to see what they do.

Its funny, cuz there is no way he's getting those games because they are not being distributed yet. Most of those games are still being made (smash bros for example)

If they're claiming they can deliver those games in the next few weeks, they're lying. Those games don't have confirmed release dates, probably won't be released until at least March (probably later) and I'm not sure they're even finished yet.

I know most dont have confirmed release date....i researched them before i ordered....all i wanted to do was to see what they do when the delivery date come. thats all.

Back