Question about Wii Set-up

gotmagic93

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2007
I am getting a Wii for Christmas (it has already been bought, so I know I'm getting it), but I was wondering about something. I will be at my aunts house for Christmas, and I don't want to wait to get home to play it (it's a six hour drive).

So my question is, if I set it up and play it at my aunt's house, will it be difficult to put it away when I leave and re set it up when I get home?

no mate you only have 3 cables to unplug and sort out. 2 mins to put it away all neat and tidy!

again no, its attached by 1 wire, sits on top of ur telly and it don't matter if it gets moved or anything. simple.

Nope not really if they still use tape on bottom of sensor bar just don't remove paper from that 2 side tape and just place it on top of tv or in front of tv where you can keep it without tapes. Allso if you wonder if it is hard to change settings for sensor bar position then worry not since there is two options in top and in bottom of TV and it's easily changed in Wii options. Allso if you want to know more there is stand for sensor bar that you can use to have it at floor if you don't have pets there that can ruin your shining new sensor bar and that stand is allso easily taken off if you need to use it.

Okay, I think I have enough info.

Thanks to everyone for answering!

Back