Question about Wii Sports

honeymustard

dratsumyenoh
Nov 27, 2006
Is it possible to play 2 player on bowling, with only one controller? I.e. you take it in turns to bowl.

yes which is good because i only have 2 remotes and four people wanting to play

It's a major pain in the ass to play a regular game with multiple people on one remote. It's better to do the training and one person play a whole session then pass it on. Much more fun

well you technically can, but you would need to have one person play an entire game, and then the second person play a whole game. i would say its not as much fun just because you dont feel as if you're really competing with the other person.

4 players with 2 remotes works out fine. you just pass over the wiimote while the other person is bowling. you even have plenty of time to strap up.

you alternate turns, so it's just like being at a regular bowling alley (minus the smoke)

phatboix91 said:
well you technically can, but you would need to have one person play an entire game, and then the second person play a whole game. i would say its not as much fun just because you dont feel as if you're really competing with the other person.

no, you can have only one wiimote connected and set it to two players and you switch off each frame you play

huh, i never knew that the option was even available, probably because i have 4 wiimotes :D . sorry if i mislead anyone reading, thats really cool

I have one wii remote and you can play golf and bowling with multiple players and only one remote. Just pass it to the next person when it is there turn.

Warning

If you play bowling with one remote, make sure each player straps in before every turn. When we first started playing we didn't strap in and we ended up removing the strap because it got in the way. And then when my friend was playing he let go of the remote and it flew into my 37 inch LCD and smashed the screen. This is a possibility with the other games as well but with bowling you're just swinging right at the screen. It's a little more effort but totally worth it.

Back