Question about WiiShop

NeezyB

WiiChat Member
Jul 28, 2007
Why is TurboGRaFX the leading system with available games in WiiShop? I mean I know it probably takes forever to put up N64 games compared to Nes and TurboGRaFX but still I have already bought games from Genisis, SNES. None from Nes or Turbo and almost all the ones from N64. But the dissapointing thing about N64 is the month wait for a single game to be released. Why does Nintendo spend more time on a system they don't own?

I would wish the owners had a chance to request games to be released because I would love to play about 2 games from N64 again. But at the pace they go I can pretty much assume Nintendo won't worry about games they feel are insignificant. Regardless I would love to play MK4 and Pokemon PLC. Even if I had to apply to Nintendo and put them up myself!

I apologize if I ranted.

Maybe they enjoy the graphics and possibilities of the games for the system and want to throw it out to the world, the games arent horrible but I'm not a fan I stick to NES and N64 but hey, theres something for everyone

First off, Nintendo has 3 retro consoles on the VC Channel. There are two others. Combined, (NES, SNES & N64) have more games than the other two combined. I know what you're saying though, but I think they just want to make things more even, IMO.

Turbo. Probably uses the least amount of memory so they can convert games to Wii faster. Yeah Requesting Games but Nintendo would have Millions of Requestes and can't fill in all those. Yeah I would also stick to NES,SNES, and N64 (Super Mario World!!)

Back