Question for the girls...

it happened to me too man, I would go towards her, but veer off course. One day, I just forced myself and din't stop. And look at me now, I'm asking for advice of what to do next on the internet! lol just do it bro, you may feel sick afterwards, but you will feel good, cause you told her!

wiiwillstand said:
And look at me now, I'm asking for advice of what to do next on the internet!
Here we see the "bad example" in its naturhal habitate...

Most people, myself included, would consider telling a girl you like her while her boyfriend, your best friend, is out of town and then having her stop talking to you a bad thing...
You might be different though, that's cool.

I don't know what to say after that? thanks or ...whatever. But I was stupid and chose a pretty wrong time to tell her. Bu things are different, the past is done and over with, always, even now.

alright no more trolling try one of those dating sites for advice not here

www.eharmony.com

have fun!

i called you out and prez clarified, see ya! :mad5:

confront her again man, no doubt. Its hard to tell without getting to know the girl, but a lot of them like to play with your mind. There is a good chance that she likes you back and is just testing you by going out with one of your friends. Personally, I would advise you to confront her asap, but, if you feel that that will put your friend in a hot spot, then wait until there through. You'll regret it if you miss your chance, I do.

Oh, and for the record, this is coming from a fellow 15 year old.

Gymdawg said:
Here we see the "bad example" in its naturhal habitate...

Most people, myself included, would consider telling a girl you like her while her boyfriend, your best friend, is out of town and then having her stop talking to you a bad thing...
You might be different though, that's cool.

Agh I know. And people are telling him to try again...and so we continue with the next chapter in Wiiwillstand's Adventure Down the Road of Self-Destruction.

Dudes, leave him alone, he in love for God sake. He just wants a straight yes or no answer from her on any possibility of a further relationship before he either gives up or goes out with her.

I guess a small weight has been lifted from my chest... I called her friend for her phone number, and she said that she (the girl I like) is grounded and she tried calling the girl I like after school and her mom said "She can't talk on the phone, blah blah blah."... This give me one more week to grow a pair and ask her :idea:.

My advice..and I am a girl..is this:

Girls tend to want what they can't have. If she knows you want her and then all of the sudden start acting like you don't want her anymore...your chances are higher that she will want you too. I only say this because she is obviously dating your friend. Was she dating his before or after you told her? Make sure she knows how you feel before backing off though.

So, I was going to stick this on her locker on Valentine's Day:

Ten things that I, ______ _____, love about ____ _____

10)She's sweet

9)Her smile is amazing

8)She's not afraid to be herself (but then again, nothing is wrong with her)

7)Her laugh makes my day

6)She make me feel better no matter what

5)For God's sake, She's a friggin cheerleader!

4)I swear, it's not her boobs (But they are really nice)

3)Her voice is like a chorus of angels.

2)Her beauty is like no other

1)She is _____ ______

I took the names out, for obvious reasons. The first blanks are my name, and the other ones are hers. I thought of it by myself, probably took me about half an hour. What do you think?

gotta tell you man, you're takin a risk doin that, she might think of you the wrong way, atleast come up with different reasons.

Also, to answer people's questions, my friend and her were dating long before I told her. They broke up a couple of times, and then my friend went all emo and they got back together again. They seem like they're in love, but I can't help but wonder if it's a pitiful love, and she's just waiting for me to make my move. And like ThatGuy said, I just want a straight yes or no answer from her! After that, I can make my move which will determine my future with her. I just don't know when to do it!

Here's some advice (I've never been in this situation before, but I think this might help): Talk to your friend. But don't tell him you've always felt this way. Just tell him you think you're really starting to like her. See how he reacts; if he goes psycho and thinks you're poaching on his girlfriend, then I suggest you don't talk to her about this while he's around. If he understands and whatnot, then you can just ask them while they're together if you can have a word with her. Ask her if she remembers when or what you told her (of course she does, but this'll just bring up the subject). Tell her that you need to know whether you two could ever start dating in the event that she and your friend break up. That should give you your answer. If not, oh well, if so, great.

Last edited:
Back