question, my wii just fell

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I just got SSBB and me and my friends started playing it. One of them tugged the gc controller and then fell the wii ( carper floor). It was on the rug and fell down. It restarted its self. It works fine now. But it should be OK. right??

Everything should be alright yes. If you hear anything thats not normal or see something odd then you know something is wrong. But the Wii can take a few spills, all should be good.

yeah the wii should be fine, the power cable prolly came unplugged for a second. be thankful that the gc port cover didn't get broken like mine did when my wii fell while using the gc controller. your friend should be thankful that you didn't break his face.

Lol...Lucky you...Mine fell from a quite high level....and my cover broke..and the gc port 1 cracked...
But I am still alive...and so is my wii. =/

Mine fell twice about 2 foot of the ground onto solid floor. Both times it restarted itself and was completely fine.

You should be OK. My Wii has fallen once, and the top slips on the top snapped off for GC controllers and memory cards. The Wii was fine, and I was very happy.

Mine fell onto a pile of clothes and when i went to eject the disk it only ejected half way and it wont pull them in either. under warrenty though

im worried now.. when i play ssbb, it takes a while to load. when starting a match, going back, etc its takes over 10 sec.. isnt that too long??? then the gc controller was spazzing out, so my friend pulled it out, and the wii shut off. the orange light was still on so it wasnt powered off. but i dont know how or why.. but im worried. i dont want anything wrong with the wii.. i dont know but im guessing maybe it took 15 sec to load during the game. like after were ready to batttle and choose our stage and it loads, thats when it happends.or if i hit Back, or anythign like that

Just wait and see how it go's mate, If it really starts to effect the console then call Nintendo or something.

WOOT, Just realized that was my 1000th post.

Congrats!!!

its been working great all day so, everything is great!!!!

Thanks

sounds good mine fell on a wood floor kinda high not MUCH dmg and its alright hope urs is alright ^^

Question, i can't just press the power button or an orange button comes on. I have to hold it down for five seconds now. This occurred AFTER i left it on all night, should i get it fixed or what. It doesn't affect the gameplay, the load, ect. i just have to hold it down....

thats because it has WiiConnect24 on. thats normal. sort of a standby mode.

Back