Question of Wii And Gamecube

Wii Are the Champions

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
Im getting a Wii for Christmas so would you recommend getting the gamecubes Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes as I am a huge fan of the Series and have all of the PS1/2 Games.

Nix Gamecube games, if you don't have a Wireless router, ask for one. Also ask for virtual card points and the following games and accessories:

Wiimote
Nunchuck
Extra set of batteries
Controller Gloves
Classic Controller

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metal Slug Anthology
Red Steel
Need For Speed Carbon
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Virtual Console games:

Bonk's Adventures
Sonic The Hedgehog
F-Zero
Super Mario 64

hey guys i ont get it with these gamecube copatible wii thingy like the controle on Gamecube are different than the ones on the wii:| so r we gonna be able to play correctly??????!!!!

HNX said:
hey guys i ont get it with these gamecube copatible wii thingy like the controle on Gamecube are different than the ones on the wii:| so r we gonna be able to play correctly??????!!!!

The ****?

Learn_To_Speak_English_5_CDs_f.jpg

HNX said:
You have to buy a gc controller to play gc games on the wii. the wiimote wont work. and dopnt get twin snakes, get re4

elmo_999 said:
You have to buy a gc controller to play gc games on the wii. the wiimote wont work. and dopnt get twin snakes, get re4
dude i have a gamecune..r u tellin me that the wii is gamecube controllers compatible??

HNX said:
dude i have a gamecune..r u tellin me that the wii is gamecube controllers compatible??

The Gamecune is not compatible with any Nintendo item, as there's no such thing as a Gamecune. While a Gamecube on the other hand, the Wii has a latch on the top of it, in which you remove to see four controller ports. And if you remove the other latch, it's an area for the memory cards, hence making the Gamecube system itself obsolete.

Kamikaze said:
The Gamecune is not compatible with any Nintendo item, as there's no such thing as a Gamecune. While a Gamecube on the other hand, the Wii has a latch on the top of it, in which you remove to see four controller ports. And if you remove the other latch, it's an area for the memory cards, hence making the Gamecube system itself obsolete.
euh u didnt answer my question yet..:s Loll

the wii is totally compatible with the gamecube memory cards and controllers...you just plug them in to the wii

the Wii can play gamecube games but you need to use a gamecube controller that plugs into the top of the Wii and you also need gamecube memory cards to store your gamecube game saves because they cant use the Wii's built-in memory to save games. before you ask, no, you cant use the gamecube controller to play Wii games (well some games you can like DBZ and SSBB)

Back