Question on Gamecube Games

Henry

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Gamecube Games

I have a slight question I've searched but I can't find an answer...

I never had a gamecube but... can the gamecube games multiplay online with other people? If so what games would you recommend.

Thanks.

Last edited:
No online apart from phantasy star online but I never played it and I'm not sure how it works.

Also I'm in a search for a game like Tom Clancy's Rainbox Six Vegas on the 360. Where you are a counter-terrorist and you got to go round and pick out the terrorists. for the gamecube or the wii. Any1 know any?

Last edited:
Games for the wii will be useing a gamecube controler, but will be titled wii, cuz its going to be DVD disk size, and most will have online play. SSBB will be online, but they wil use the GC controler (thank you!)

ok, I did not get any of that but it doesn't matter as wiichunk has already sed that the gamecube games arn't online multiplayer but do you know any games like Tom Clancy's Rainbox Six Vegas on the 360. Where you are a counter-terrorist and you got to go round and pick out the terrorists. for the gamecube or the wii?

Henry said:
ok, I did not get any of that but it doesn't matter as wiichunk has already sed that the gamecube games arn't online multiplayer but do you know any games like Tom Clancy's Rainbox Six Vegas on the 360. Where you are a counter-terrorist and you got to go round and pick out the terrorists. for the gamecube or the wii?

lol I was wondering what he was on about too! Did he read your original post?:ihih: :ihih: To my knowledge there is a rainbow 6 game out for the gamecube and also theres at least one of the splinter cells available too. Freedom fighters wasn't a bad game either IMO:cornut:

Back