Question on SSE

waluigi123

mahmoud
Oct 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
1845-5637-0100-6103
WEll when u Get newcomers in SEE does that make you unlock them in vs mode or do u have to unlock them seperately?:wtf:

Really good question, I know what your saying and I've been wondering the same thing, I think in order to do level you have to unlock the character, seems kinda harsh but it's the only way I can see it not ruining the chracters identities.

well if that is true that stinks you have to unlock all characters for completing sse

Ask Andrewguy he has brawl (Lucky) or check out his thread, i think you need to unlock them seperatly though becuase in Melee you could play against them but you would not have them unlocked when you played classic

i think you need to get to join you in sse and do the other requirements to do to unlock them, but i dont know, just a guess

Most characters can be unlocked by playing a certain number or VS. matches OR coming across them in the SSE. Hope that answers your question.

FR. said:
Most characters can be unlocked by playing a certain number or VS. matches OR coming across them in the SSE. Hope that answers your question.
Oh so the how to unlock things on brawl are different way to unlock them not required things to do. It makes much more sense now.

Back