Question on the controles for Zelda TP

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
first of all THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON WIICHAT!!! :cornut: finnaly a great populated, active Wii forum.

I have a question on the controles for Zelda twlight princess/red steel.

I got my Wii like jan 8. (yay!) and i love it. Im a nintendo fanatic, but all i have is Wii sports. I MIGHT get TP, or red steel soon. Now i have looked around the net red steel and TP look good. I have a question about the controles, I was told that its not free form like Red steel, but in the Wii commircal on Wii.com it shows red steel and Zelda TP
http://us.wii.com/viewer_tvcm_usa.jsp?vid=5

-I was wondering if Zelda TP is not free form with the Wiimote & nunchuck, exactly how do you play? just swing around and it dose cirtian moves? or is red steel not what i thought it was?

there are only so many moves you can do in red steel, like 3 or 4 swing types.. then special swing moves..
in zelda tho, it's like the old gaming sword fights, you got your basic swing, you swing in any direction your sword will swing one move. you swing twice in a row, under quick concession and you will do a two move combo.

I see, but its still somewhat freeform right? red steel i mean? i mean there arn't just combos and button swigns to do you do get to do your own moves somewhat?

alright twilight princess is really easy to get used to the controls are comfortable and fun, I dont have red steel. In twilight princess you use both controllers to attack, that game is awesome

In red steel, if you slash across the screen the sword will go across the screen, if you slash diagonaily it goes diagonaily, if you go straight down, it goes down. if you twist the remote in your hand, the sword twists.

Gaz said:
In red steel, if you slash across the screen the sword will go across the screen, if you slash diagonaily it goes diagonaily, if you go straight down, it goes down. if you twist the remote in your hand, the sword twists.

you should be a teacher.

-that was EXACTLY if not more then what i was looking for thanks dude.

Back