Question on the game.

WattJ

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2009
I have Paper Mario for the 64, and I loved it so much, it was my favorite game ever. However I never played the paper marios for gamecube, so idk ifI should get SPM for wii or PM: TTYD or PM 2 for the GC. One is cheaper, but I'm worried about getitng the wii one cause it's a platformer game, not an RPG. And I loved PM as an RPG. So should I go with the gamecube one, and is the wii one still good? I know it's funny, but is it good?

I suggest Paper Mario: The Thousand-year Door.
Super Paper Mario is good, but it just isn't the same. I, like most people, think the mistake was they made it 'Semi RPG'.
I had over triple the fun with Paper Mario: The Thousand-year Door than I had with Super Paper Mario because, of course, the RPG-to-Semi RPG.

I Say You Go In Order With All The Games

1. Paper Mario N64
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
3. Super Paper Mario

As for the Super Paper Mario i suggest it. The game-play was really intense and it puts you right into the game. There is some of the best game music and bosses. As for The GC one and N64 one, they are just as good. If you haven't played TTYD you should. You will enjoy the levels they have to offer in that game.

Back