question wii sports

thisxmexz

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
how do u serve the ball really fast i tend to do it on accident and try reapting the same movement like a fool but never works :). and boxing with the nun chuck do u move scroll circles to get back up just incase if i ever get ko-ed :).

Once you're down in boxing try pressing various buttons to get up. As for serving the ball really fast just flick the ball up in the air and flick your wrists fast to hit an ace shot.

The time to hit the ball is when it has gone as high as it can go and is about to drop, you want to hit it then, not before or after.

i'm not sure about the fast serve, but i hold down the B button when i serve and it seems to work more often. i dunno... maybe it's just a coincidence. it does it when i don't hold the button sometimes, too.

I get the fast serve about 7/10 times, so I'm pretty sure the technique is to hit the ball at its peak when you throw it up. But the one thing thats constantly overlooked is that it is possible to hit too hard, and also to hit too soft. You have to hit it at an average speed to get the right serve

The fast serve is all about timing. As said before, the ball needs to be struck at the top of the throw and not a moment later. Get some practice in and soon enough you learn the timing and don't need to even watch the ball closely to perform the fast serve.

Back