question :?

Solard

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
idk if any1 of you would happen to know, but i'll ask anyways... if i were to have a wii but lose internet connection to my house will my wii still have internet channel, and will i have to redownload it after internet comes back (idk if its a dumb question) :confused:

= ='' i don't know what did you said...

Solard said:
idk if any1 of you would happen to know, but i'll ask anyways... if i were to have a wii but lose internet connection to my house will my wii still have internet channel, and will i have to redownload it after internet comes back (idk if its a dumb question) :confused:

the internet channel, like all channels, will stay on the wii. you won't be able to use it, however, unless you have access to in internet connection.........

The channel will stay there,,you just won't be able to use it :)

If you have like a new connection then you'll have to set it up again - like make a new connection on the wii, then you'll be able to go on there as normal.

I take mine back and forth from my mothers to my fathers house so I've got two connections on there.

:eek: so would it be possible to draw internet from a laptop (idk how they even work O_O )

You don't know how what works? Laptops? Internet connection sharing? The English language?

If you do not have a wireless access point the Wii can use, you can purchase the USB to ethernet adapter. If that isn't an option either, and your laptop that you wish to share an internet connection from is getting its connectivity through some other means than wifi (ethernet, modem, etc) you can use the laptops wifi as an access point. You may have to purchase a wireless card in order to do this depending on your laptop.

Read up on internet connection sharing, it sounds like that may be what you're looking for.

Back