question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
why is it that 360 and ps3 fans stick together aggainst the wii and wii fans like the 360 but not the ps3?

Yellow_Wii said:
why is it that 360 and ps3 fans stick together aggainst the wii and wii fans like the 360 but not the ps3?

360 and Ps3 fans DO NOT stick together against the wii.

360 and Wii fans tend to stick together against the ps3 though.

Yeah it's like what vagrant said.

PS3 is sort of by it's self.

But if we talk about fanboys, they don't stick together.

Yellow_Wii said:

because you touch yourselve at night.....

who cares? really who gives two shits what other people do? Don't be a sheep!

All 3 machines have different qualities - personally, I will be getting a PS3 when I head over to NY later this year (cause they're so much cheaper in the US than the UK). Why you may ask? Because I can. I will also be getting the new 360 when it is releaed. Why you may ask? Becaue I want to play a few Rare games, i.e. Perfect Dark Zero. Do I give two shits about what other people think... hell no!

ericlewis91 said:
pswii60 is actually the best and is worth the 1grand

Thats lies, obviously its actually atari2600saturnvirtualboy
duh.

I own a Wii and I'd love to be able to afford a 360 and a PS3 for the unique apps and the things that each brings, unfortunately a students life is one of debt when you can't work :p and plane tickets to the US are expensive so for now it's Wii for mii :) and I'll nab my mates PS3 when I can to have a good go :)

i couldn't care less about ps360

on one hand i kinda want to see them fail(DON"T FLAME ME FOR THIS I HAVE LOGIC) cause than more people would buy a wii and and more developers will make more games toward it...

(allthhough i do'nt really have a reason to hate ps360, because competition=greater progress of consoles)
and therefor i will have a greater variety of wii games

...and i'd rather buy 8 more games than a 360 or ps3, i like the variety of games(if any of you say "but you get more a variety if you buy different consoles, gtfo)

8 games beats one more console imo,
or pizza

i like the spend my money on that

[/rant]

mushroomedmario said:
i couldn't care less about ps360

on one hand i kinda want to see them fail(DON"T FLAME ME FOR THIS I HAVE LOGIC) cause than more people would buy a wii and and more developers will make more games toward it...

(allthhough i do'nt really have a reason to hate ps360, because competition=greater progress of consoles)
and therefor i will have a greater variety of wii games

...and i'd rather buy 8 more games than a 360 or ps3, i like the variety of games(if any of you say "but you get more a variety if you buy different consoles, gtfo)

8 games beats one more console imo,
or pizza

i like the spend my money on that

[/rant]

8 shitty games instead of a decent console, kid, your ****ed up

See what your saying Yellow Wii but, I wouldn't call these shitty games:

1 - Zelda : Twilight Princess
2 - Red Steel
3 - Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition
4 - Super Paper Mario
5 - Super Smash Brothers Brawl
6 - Super Mario Galaxy
7 - Mario Charged Strikers
8 - Tiger Woods

instead of flamming homo's we got flamming fanboys....which sounds just as ghey if not worse

just like i wrote in previous threads- this is so getting the lockaroni!

[FLAMBOYANT] hayyyyyy!!! [/FLAMBOYANT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back