question

mamaholl

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2007
I just bought the Wii for my sons for Christmas. What I want to know is...does anyone know if there are plans for Madden NCAA football to come out? We have NFL version but they really want NCAA. Also, is the dual charging station important to have- we will have 3 remotes so it seems like a smart thing to buy.

Thanks for any help!

You might as well buy a fourth remote for the mother!

haha!

I personally prefer a normal rechargeable battery and charger set. So that it can be use by other electronic devices.

phillepino said:
You might as well buy a fourth remote for the mother!

haha!

I personally prefer a normal rechargeable battery and charger set. So that it can be use by other electronic devices.

agree with this guy, buy a fourth in case they have friends over or something, the wii really is more of a multiplayer station

I myself have rechargeable batteries too, although i find them annoying cause i have 4 wiimotes(and a wireless sensor bar) and only 6 pairs of rechargeable batteries and quite hectic, i would buy the station

I am pretty sure that NO NCAA football game will come out, sorry

mamaholl said:
I just bought the Wii for my sons for Christmas. What I want to know is...does anyone know if there are plans for Madden NCAA football to come out? We have NFL version but they really want NCAA. Also, is the dual charging station important to have- we will have 3 remotes so it seems like a smart thing to buy.

Thanks for any help!

To save on batter its a wise buy but it only dose two wiimotes
But rechargeable batters are a must and allways keep a pair on charge

thanks

Thanks for all your help. I just really wish NCAA was coming out.

Back