Question...

Tim Terror

The Terror Is Forever
Dec 30, 2007
New York
Wii Online Code
7857-0530-9666-2198
So yeah ive been wondering...is there any real reason for me to get a Classic Controller? I mean the way i look at it is i have yet to find a game that needed it to be played...Even on VC i could either use the Wiimote or the Gamecube controller (which i have both) so i dont see a reason to get it..should i or is it a waste of money?

Classic controller would be a wise investment, you can't just use a Gamecube controller. Gamecube controller works for n64 games, but to play the rest of them like the Super Nintendo and Sega games you will need the classic controller, so your better off buying one and using it for all games really.

But if you plan on only downloading n64 games, your Gamecube controller works fine.

Also note, the Wiimote does not work with any VC games.
Remember that.

CantGetAWii said:
Classic controller would be a wise investment, you can't just use a Gamecube controller. Gamecube controller works for n64 games, but to play the rest of them like the Super Nintendo and Sega games you will need the classic controller, so your better off buying one and using it for all games really.

But if you plan on only downloading n64 games, your Gamecube controller works fine.

Remember that.

It works with Super Mario Bros series and others

Yes it does...it works for Super Mario Bros 3 and Sonic the Hedgehog 2..those are the two i have that work with the Wiimote.

Ashwii00 said:
It works with Super Mario Bros series and others

Fair enough, but your better off getting the Classic controller still as there are more than just 4 or 5 VC games out there, there is tons. Classic controller would be a good purchase, and easier knowing full well you can use it on the games rather than try and see which games work with the Wiimote right?

True...guess ill get one then! thanks everyone.

CantGetAWii said:
Remember that.

Yeah it does :wtf:

Personally I wouldn't get a VC Controller. The Wiimote works just fine for my games

really? but then again why make the classic controller if you can use the Wiimote with any of the old VC games?

Hey all,

The GC controller won't adapt properly to Super Nintendo games? I would think it would , since it has all of the same buttons - just layed out a bit different.

Ok, case-in-point, is there any VC game that will NOT work at all with the GC controller that would need the classic controller?

Thanks,
Matt!

gc controler works well with most games (As said on wii/nintendo sites) only on half of turbografx will you have a problem

Back