Question

Dayoh

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
5746-7180-9727-6581
Hey peeps, after playing my xbox 360 for a few months now; i notice how loud and hot it gets.

I recently discovered that the manufacturing date is the 21/11/06, so i gathered that i have one of the older wave Xbox's that will die sometime soon.

Now, im going to clean out all my old games etc, to get some trade in credit. Now here is the question do i go for the Xbox Elite bundle or the PS3. I do enjoy the Xbox but if PS3 is going to end on top this year id rather be in that wagon, im also going to purchase a Blu ray player sometime soon.

Anyway, is there any big games the PS3 is getting in 08?

well i'd say if ur gonna get a ps3 wait to see if it will drop to $300 for the 40BG version and $400 for the 80gb u kno just so you can save some money.
nd the ps3 has
Exclusive
1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Haze
3. Killzone 2
4. Little Big Planet
cant think of any more on the top of my head but ps3 still has uncharted, heavenly sword, and ratchet and clank that are already out and not to mention some good multi party games the ps3 will be getting like devil may cry and grand theft auto

Get Warhawk if you get a PS3, and have a wireless router at your house. It's an all online game with massive 32 player battles. You can fly these Warhawks, or fight on ground, in jeeps, in tanks, or in turrets. Highly recommended.

If you're planning to buy a blu-ray player, the choice is obviously PS3. Dedicated blu-ray players are around $400 anyway and PS3 is the only "future-proof" player due to it's upgrade capability, which is not found in most other dedicated blu-ray players.

Other exclusive titles to watch are Infamous and Eight Days, both of which are still TBA 2008. MotorStorm 2 and SOCOM are also expected out this year.

Uncharted and Heavenly Sword are both awesome games. Both are short, but graphics, gameplay, and story are fantastic.

And don't expect a price drop any time soon. Sony has officially squashed that rumor.

If you want/like PS3 for blu-ray then make sure you have a HDTV atleast 720p

Also make sure you are willing to pay $25-30 per DVD because thats how much they cost.

Then check the games and find out which console has games that you like.

Last, how much do you like online? You don't care? You like it moderately? or do you like it alot?

If you like it alot then Xbox is your console. Don't let people tell you that the subscription is expensive because its not. Its $50 for 13 months. Thats less than $4 a month. Thats less than alot of people spend on fast food in a day.

Do you need wireless connection or can you use ethernet cord?

Take all these things into consideration when you decide.

Back