Question....

rocksie

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2008
Ok, I am thinking of buying Zelda Majoras Mask from here: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B00005BSO7/ref=dp_olp_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1201630513&sr=8-15
And I don't know if it would work on the Wii, nonetheless work itself. I heard of MM freezing up, glitching, audio problems and such. The disk is from the collectors edition. I played the game a long time ago, and I want to play it again, but I don't have a N64, so I was wondering if it would work on a Wii, the disk of course.
Need more replies.

Last edited:
I own the Zelda Collector's Edition it works fine on wii, but you need a gamecube controller.

Yea, I have a GC controller, but thanks, now I can get it for the Wii.
Anyone else that can say if it is good for the Wii? Like if it doesnt lag, or bug out or anything?

Last edited:
Majora's Mask is my favourite game of all time! It's truly worth the buy. The collector's edition works fine on the Wii so long as you have a game cube controller.

The sound is a little wonky systems but the disk warns you about that prior to playing MM. Its very minor. The collectors disk is totally worth it.

Yeah, i recommend that you get it. Wait a minute, it costs 50 bucks? Never mind, i would just download the rom instead.

Zelda Majoras Mask ROCK"S its like my fav game. Yeah it works good on the wii you should get it.

Back