Question?

winduprocker

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Oconomowoc, WI
Wii Online Code
0156-1225-1098-5782
Wii Channels

Is the Weather or News channel up and running yet? because when click on weather it say update, so I click on that and then it says that it is not available yet. So yeah just wondering because on some screen shots I keep seeing the Weather and News thing working....

First of all does anyone know if the virtual console controllers are out yet because I pre-ordered some from EBGames and they said they didnt have any. Also is Opera Browser availiable for download off the virtual console yet and if it is where do I go? Also When is Wii Play supposed to be released in the US.

Classic controllers are out, i THINk they are $20, but im in UK so uncertain. Opera Browser not out yet, dont think a date has been set yet. probably early next year- January/ February.

winduprocker said:
First of all does anyone know if the virtual console controllers are out yet because I pre-ordered some from EBGames and they said they didnt have any. Also is Opera Browser availiable for download off the virtual console yet and if it is where do I go? Also When is Wii Play supposed to be released in the US.

There was a shortage on classic controllers, even to people that preordered them. Where I work, we only had one classic controller and a good 9-10 preorders on it.

But you see, this forum has the same answers multiple times.

Search feature is your friend. The only one.

Thread cleaned, once again if you have nothing useful to add then dont.

Back