Questions about mario strikers

Sweeeeden

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
I just got wii for christmas and ive been playing mario strikers a lot. I was wondering if anyone knows how the captains get their specials.( like the availablity to use them) What causes the icon of ure captain to appear in the top left or right of the screen so i can use his special. And the same question for shells and specials such as that. Maybe i just havent noticed it yet but if someone could tell me i'd appreciate it. Thanks

It's in the training, but you get items when an enemy player tackles one of your players who does not have the ball. The training also mentions that sometimes your players get a blue ring around them and if you shoot the ball when you have that ring you apparently get an item, but I've never seen this blue ring. The captain special abilities are items just like any other item. As far as I know it's random.

im gettin a game 2day and im tryin to choose go to the wiifit delay and ask nic7 he knows a lot!

An other way to receive an item is to charge a ball up and release it just before it's going to become a skillshot.

Back