Questions about new Wii hardware???

reddrob36

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2009
I just set up my Wii and have a few questions:

1. Do they make a clear glove to protect the nunchuk like the one the proviode for the wiimote?

2. Is a 1 Gig SD memory card sufficient for lots of game saves.

1. yes. usually comes with remote cover (i think, never looked into it but i've seen them)

2. yes. the wii only supports up to 2 gigs though. not all game saves can be put on the SD card. i think mostly the ones that have online play CANNOT be copied. all the virtual console games and game saves can go onto the SD card but CANNOT be played from it. the game has to be a channel.

I checked the box there is no clear silicone jacket for the nunchuk, Just one for the wiimote itself? So the gamecube games cannot be saved onto a standard sd memory card?

Last edited:
1. Do they make a clear glove to protect the nunchuk like the one the proviode for the wiimote?

No, there isn't a sleeve like the one Nintendo provides for the Wii Remote available for the Nunchuk. There are plenty of 3rd party silicone sleeves though (like the ones heymoe99 linked), but they all come in sets, and are not thick and cushy like the Nintendo one.

Also note (since you are asking about Gamecube game saves), that you can only play GC games with a GC controller.

Last edited:
Back