Questions about SSBB? here to help

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Hey peeps, I have bin seeing lots of questions about SSBB latly, and i made this thread to help you people.

AM I ON: YES I AM

LINK TO SHOW PROOF THAT SSBB WILL USE THE GC CONTROLER! (this is a good thing, you should't want to be dissapointed with bad controles and bland gameplay now would you?)
http://wii.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

I have also looked up these great future games, and can answer questions about them:

Mario galaxy (comming out in von of 07) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Qw1ClCVN8
Metroid 3 curroptions

Key refrance and sites/magazines:
nintendo.com
supersmashbros.com
wikipidea.com
gamespot.com
IGN.com
smashworld.com (forgot name soz)
Wii.com
Digg.com
wiichat.com
youtube.com
VGcharts.com

EB games.com
gamestop.com
gamerlife
nintendo power
PCworld

Last edited:
SMG
One picture shows two people on the coutch playing it... One has a wii-mote and nunchunk. The other has just a wii-mote.

Have we figured out what the deal is?

StevenNevets said:
SMG
One picture shows two people on the coutch playing it... One has a wii-mote and nunchunk. The other has just a wii-mote.

huh? I heard that it used a gamecube controller!
can someone please find out if u need a GameCube controller so I don't waste my monney buying one if i don't need it?

StevenNevets said:
SMG

can u give us a link to where you saw this?

super-mario-galaxy.png

callme.nasty said:
most likely just to show the different controllers the wii has to offer.

Errrrr... Wrong Answer

there will be two player where one person is mario and the other person will only use a Wiimote to assist or try to stop them that much is confirmed

and third post whatever your name is you quoted the same thing twice never do that and no why on gods great earth would it use a GC controller

Havn't read anything about the game for a while. Have the controls been confirmed yet, or even the controller? Is it remote controller, remote controller and nunchuck, classic controller or a combination?

Is Wario going to be a character? Didnt get an answer in the other thread, really curious cause he would seem like an awesome addition.:thumbsup:

Onza said:
Is Wario going to be a character? Didnt get an answer in the other thread, really curious cause he would seem like an awesome addition.:thumbsup:

Yes, Wario is going to be a character. And he's lookin' like a funny kind of character at that.

Don't you hate when people make threads to offer their knowledge that they think only they have. Then everyone asks questions and they reply but can't answer any of them?

miiplaywii said:
Don't you hate when people make threads to offer their knowledge that they think only they have. Then everyone asks questions and they reply but can't answer any of them?
:) :)

Back