Questions about strength and flopside pit ?

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I have a question....i just finish chapter seven....i did finish Flipside pit but i didnt do the flopside one yet....unfortunately i'm only at 60 hp....so i don't think i have enough strength to beat flopside pit twice...lol...

when did you guys went to the flopside pit....i was thinking about three solution...

1-just finish level 8 and come back after the beat flopside pit (im not sure about this one)

or

2-do flipside pit a second time just for fun an getting coins and experience point to level up....then do the flopside pit.....and finish level 8

or

3-just do the flopside pit now.... and probably die in level 50...

i read on the pit thread that you need to be around 80 hp or really talented to survive flopside pit...

what do you think guys...?!?

ps: i like dots, i know....

depends on how many times you died during the game. if you died 20X up i suggest 80 to 90. use my way of leveling up. it is way faster. i died once in one game i was playing.:lol: there is nothing too special in the Flopside pit. you definattly need the barry and crudge card though:lol:

Start by playing to level 30 or 40 in the Flopside Pit and then leaving. That's usually around when most people needed to start leveling up from lost hp. It's an easy way to get a bunch of points and level up/get coins really quickly with a minimal amount of damage.

i tried your amazing daysies trick with flower and gold medal...and it works quit well....a little time consuming because you have to run back and foward between shop...but with dashell its faster....

its a good trick !!!

Back