Questions 'bout wii keyboard

Ghork said:
:shocked: I've got a keyboard for my wii now, but it seems the screen keyboard still is showed, is there anyway to make it go away?

Why is it bothering you? It doesn't stop you from typing.

As far as I know, there's no way to turn it off.

Actually, I do have a life, and it's not "nitpicking" or simply "correcting someone's grammar",

it's a f&%ing EPIDEMIC on-line, it is lowering the quality and enjoyment of reading people's posts, it makes it harder to follow what someone is trying to say, and it's generally idiotic to PURPOSELY misspell words just because it's supposedly SO convenient to type 'u' instead of 'you'. It doesn't take any less time to type the ACTUAL word!

You guys can piss and moan about me having "no life", but meanwhile you're lowering the intelligence threshold for all of society by being illiterate morons on the 'net.
Tell me why do u get so ruffled up when someone uses the letter u, than You. Tell me in the real world if someone says You/u, do you say "Hold on wait, did you say the letter or the word" or if someone says Why/y do you say "Hold on wait, Why did i? or are you saying the alphabet?"

You don't. Do you know why? because you don't notice the difference, and now you do you get angry about it? Why? theres no point to, its exactly the same, just now you know what their saying exactly. And yes, it does take time difference, small time difference, but it does non the less. And we're not lowering any one's "Intelligence" Because right now, someone who reads this, knows that i mean YOU, not U V W X Y AND Z now i know my a b c's next time won't you type incorrectly with me. and tell me, if you go to a little kid not in school would you teach him how to type correctly or what means what?
But i do agree, people who purposely type like that and make every single word incorrect like the fourth post above me did, its stupid.

On topic: Well do you have the usb keyboard? if so why dont you try it out yourself, im sure the above posts would answer your question though. i can't sorry.

Last edited:
Is it worth getting? How much is it the Wii KB?

Its really small....my fingers are big....doesnt work out too well..

Just a note to people who are unsure, you do not have to buy a special keyboard. Any keyboard that can plug in to USB works, and that's pretty much most keyboards sold today. I have an old keyboard in my closet I just pull out when I need it.

I know a lot of you know this, but there are some who are unsure.

Like thats the lowest possible price for a KB?

Back