Questions concering my wii

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Havent played it much but when i do i realize some things...

1) My wiimotes delay when i turn on/of my wii. I will hit power and there will be a little delay for it to go on or off. My wiimotes would power off as soon as i hit power to shut the wii.

2) My wiimotes seem to turn off sometimes. The blue dot will go off, so i hit A. Is it suppose to go off when being used?

3) Not sure which games, i think Madden 2007 and another game but a screen will pop up saying my nunchuck isnt connected while it is. I would take it out and put it back in and then it would work. I am going to label my controls to see if its the same wiimote/ nunchuck that is causeing this..

If anyone knows how to fix those things or if its a common problem, please let me know..
Hope there a common problems that happen once in a while.

Thanks

I have the first 2 problems. I think they are normal. Im not sure about 3 as i dont play alot of games that use the nunchuk.

I think I can clarify on your third problem. On some games the nunchuck might start moving by itself (not the stick itself but the cursor in the game), or it might tell you that your nunchuck is not connected. All you need to do is unplug the nunchuck and then plug it back in. If you can remember back to the gamecube the controller did the same thing so as you can see Nintendo still has some problems to work out. But this should not be a problem that occurs frequently, once in awhile is ok, but if it is happening everytime you use the controller then you either need to get it fixed or buy a new one. Hope this helps.

Back