Quick game suggestion!

klsrc

The Voice of Reason...
Jan 2, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Here's the deal:

I'm making dinner and then heading out to get myself a new Wii game...I'm hung up on three different choices: Mario Strikers Charged is pretty much my front runner, but I've also been considering Metroid Prime 3 and Super Paper Mario for a long time.

Any suggestions within the next hour or so would help with the decision - any pros, cons, suggestions, etc you know of for each game and if you had to make the choice, which one you'd go for.

Thanks for the advice! :cool:

klsrc said:
Here's the deal:

I'm making dinner and then heading out to get myself a new Wii game...I'm hung up on three different choices: Mario Strikers Charged is pretty much my front runner, but I've also been considering Metroid Prime 3 and Super Paper Mario for a long time.

Any suggestions within the next hour or so would help with the decision - any pros, cons, suggestions, etc you know of for each game and if you had to make the choice, which one you'd go for.

Strikers is a fine choice. It is definitely the most fun of the games you listed. :yesnod:

well what kind of games is your wife into?
becuz metroid prime 3 is more hardcoreish and Super Paper Mario and Mario Strikers Charged would appeal more to the casual gamers crowd more then Hardcore. and Mario Strikers is a good Online game. and Paper Mario, well is a mario title so its gunna be good just like Strikers

klsrc said:
Here's the deal:

I did the same today and got Strikers. Everybody says it is a great fun game. I will play later and post my opinion.

Metroid is excellent but good for a 1 time run. Super Paper Mario is good, same story as Metroid, but Strikers is supposed to be the coolest of the three, and you can play over and over again, or against somebody at the internet.

After beating Galaxy, RE4, TLOZTP, REUC and MOHH2 I wanted something different and I think Strikers is the best choice for that

Last edited:
Just got Mario Strikers! Thanks for the input everyone...I'll play later and I'm sure it will be much enjoyed :)

Back