Quick mii parade question

Chopper&Angel

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
UK Exeter
Wii Online Code
0017-5463-3076-3007
Ok i have gone onto mii parade today, and there are too ppl on it. Are these peoples Mii's that are registered in my address book (that happen to be online now) ?

Or are they someone elses ?

Can i contact the owners of them, and what is the point of the parade ?

Sorry for all the questions

mike

I would love to know these answers also, so hopefully someone who knows will pop in :)

my 1st message from my wii, n e ways im kinda wondering tha same way as u guyz, im jus a poor lila noob...lol

I THINK. its when somone who you've added (friend code) puts one of there Mii's in there Mii parade while your both online. Its a big MABY though.

when you set your mii's on mingle, others will see them in their parade.
so the ones in your parade are the ones that your friends have made, set on mingle, but not sent you.

The answer: The mii's in the parade are mii's set to mingle on the wii's of the people in your friend list. They have to have traveling turned on also. You cannot put your own mii's in the parade. It's really a place to pick up new mii's that you don't have yet that were not directly sent to you. As long as the other wii's are at least yellow lighted (standby) with wiiconnect24 on, the mingling mii's will travel and be in the parade at some point.

edit: beaten 2 mins by prez :)

Chopper&Angel said:
Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii, PS2, N64, 3 Vaio's, an R32 GTR, an FD3s and the most understanding, beautiful girlfriend in the world
FD3S nice! SE3P owner :)

Last edited:
Back