Quick question about buying from Playstation network.

Thanks man, it's nice of you to offer.

Speaking of which, is it true that Sony allows you to download a game you bought off of the PSN on 5 different PS3's? It doesn't make sense to me because they're losing money when only 1 in 5 people who own the game pays.

Yeah, its ture.
I dont understand why, but i guess its just because sony tries to keep the consumer happy incase their ps3 breaks, or they get a new SKU.

does anyone know if a standard debit card will work to download from the online store?

does anyone know if a standard debit card will work to download from the online store?

My debit card is linked to my PSN account, but then I'm in England so I don't know if it's the same.

it should work, since the psn card is in other words a pre paid debit card itself.

also, does anyone find it sad that this has been the most active topic in this section in sometime?

Yeah, it is a bit disappointing, but then again, I'm just glad that we do have one active topic.

Hope it works for you man. I'm in need of a new game myself, I'm hoping to get MLB '09 the Show soon.

But Cod4 just never gets old for me. MW2 is gonna be insane.

Back