Quick Question

krisnast

Phantom
Feb 28, 2007
Anyone out there know when Nintendo will release games that you can play online? I was really bummed when I could not start up a multiplayer game over connect24 on the wii sports games, my buddie and I wanted to do a match against each other from our own houses over the net but found out we couldn't. Will Nintendo ever put out games that you can host/join online?

krisnast said:
Anyone out there know when Nintendo will release games that you can play online? I was really bummed when I could not start up a multiplayer game over connect24 on the wii sports games, my buddie and I wanted to do a match against each other from our own houses over the net but found out we couldn't. Will Nintendo ever put out games that you can host/join online?

Yup! if what i heard is correct, then online gaming for wii will open up this month

Welcome to the forums. Theres already a million topics on this. And you can't play any online games yet. But they ARE gonna come out. Some pokemon game I believe is already online in Japan.

Back