Quick Question!!!!

ccdabl

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
After you get above 1000 in bowling, you get a ball with stars on it. Is there any other rewards for getting higher?

No that i'm aware of. but there might be. you might have to wait for someone else to answer that has experienced it. i'm two points away from pro right now.

You can get a different color ball without being a pro. From the tips n' tricks thread:

44. from duckols In bowling, when the bowling game is loading you can press different directions on the D-pad to change the color of your ball.

You can get gold, red, green and blue is the last color I think..

Puckfiend said:
You can get a different color ball without being a pro. From the tips n' tricks thread:

44. from duckols In bowling, when the bowling game is loading you can press different directions on the D-pad to change the color of your ball.

You can get gold, red, green and blue is the last color I think..

He wasn't asking about a different colored ball. There's a ball with a design on it (looks like sparkles) that your character gets once they become pro.

The ball with the design comes in all of the colors you mentioned as well. So you can use the D-pad trick with the sparkle ball to get a different color as well.

I am trying to change the color of my ball during the warning screen and it is not working? Any ideas?

cassieboo said:
No that i'm aware of. but there might be. you might have to wait for someone else to answer that has experienced it. i'm two points away from pro right now.

Are there any other goodies that you can obtain from any of the other Wii Sports games? Golf maybe? Or tenis? Boxing? I didnt even know you could get a ball with stars on it. Maybe Ill try for that.

there probably is they wouldn't have an award for just bowling im busy playing brawl and stuff so i dont get to pro

I didn't know about the Pro and the ball with stars. I would like to change the color of my ball though. I'l l check the tips and tricks. My newphew just taught me how you hit the A to keep from seeing the replay after you bowl. This is all new to me.. LOL!! But it's fun! Rose

Last edited:
I can confirm that you DO get a ball with stars on it once you pass 1000....don't drop below 1000 through or they will take the ball away.....haha

theGodbees said:
Are there any other goodies that you can obtain from any of the other Wii Sports games? Golf maybe? Or tenis? Boxing? I didnt even know you could get a ball with stars on it. Maybe Ill try for that.

i think u get gold gloves for boxing...not sure though

Everybody all excited for Brawl and we talking about Wii Bowling? Oh well...
When you get pro in boxing you don't get anything until you beat James who got the silver / gold gloves. (they look very silver to me). When you reach pro in tennis nothing happens neither in golf. When you become pro in bowling the balls you use are change to one with stars and you can change the color in the loading screen (black screen) by pressing and holding a direction in the D-pad.
Now let us all go back and play some brawl =)

Hehe...It doesn't help if you post here and you don't know the answer...No there are no rewards for anything else. And as to the person who tried to get the ball in the warning screen. You sir, are (really, I mean honestly anyone should know this) an bakayarou (look it up) as there is no way in the world that pushing a button on the warning screen at the actual start up of the wii (I hope that's what you meant, because I'm sorry for what I've written) because you're not even in the game yet! When you click on bowling and you're about to play and it goes to a black screen...THEN you push an arrow on the D-Pad.

Back