Quick Question....

iRAWR

rawrrr
Jun 24, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
err..how do you put videos..from..lets say youtube, into Imageready/PS..i tried it a couple times with the plug-in for Firefox...It wont open, it said it isnt in an "available format"
so...help?
[+rep :aureola: :wink: ]

Ahh i don't think it is possible to open any .avi/any other media formats on imageready. You can only open picture formats such as GIFs. So you will need another program to do that unfortunately...

GreyKirby said:
Ahh i don't think it is possible to open any .avi/any other media formats on imageready. You can only open picture formats such as GIFs. So you will need another program to do that unfortunately...

In the older versions of Photoshop it wasn't possible. In Photoshop CS3, you can open most of the main popular video formats (.avi, .mov, .wmv, .mpg, etc). However some videos files, even if they are of the acceptable format... won't work, due to lack of codec support.

iRAWR said:
err..how do you put videos..from..lets say youtube, into Imageready/PS..i tried it a couple times with the plug-in for Firefox...It wont open, it said it isnt in an "available format"
so...help?
[+rep :aureola: :wink: ]

Dont you have to download them first ?
Vixy is the easyest way of downloadin them

I just use vixy for downloadin the file

i don't know about imageready... i have been choosing AVI because it's so widely accepted by the old software or free software i use

Back