Quick question

Kamikaze

Certified Public Asshole
Nov 15, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
1130-2954-1680-3052
Alright, I'm sort of stuck in the Forest Temple. There's the rotating bridges that I cannot pass, I continue and try to jump upon them as they move toward each other, but I never prevail. Is there another way of doing this? By the way, I do not have the boomerang yet.

You would need the boomerang for that. Go read my post under "forest temple help". ...you need all 4 monkeys to get the boomerang.

Kamikaze said:
Alright, I'm sort of stuck in the Forest Temple. There's the rotating bridges that I cannot pass, I continue and try to jump upon them as they move toward each other, but I never prevail. Is there another way of doing this? By the way, I do not have the boomerang yet.

Ignore the spinning bridges for now, you won't use those till you have the boomerang. You need to defeat the monkey boss first, but to get to him you must free the 4 monkeys. Check all the rooms - if you can't unlock one monkey, tellme where it's at and ill do my best to remember.

Speaking of that, I think there should be a subforum within Twilight Princess regarding FAQs related to the game.

Back